Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend! I absolutely did but I can't believe it's already Sunday night... and even moreso, JUNE!!!
I signed up for the GRE Saturday so I'll be taking a break from blogging this week as I try to cram as much antonyms, word pairs, and math equations into my brain before the test! I'll be back Sunday :)
But first, I have to show you what the incredibly talented Kelly made for me with her photoshop skills...

I seriously LOVE this!! She took stuff I like (Paris, orchids, etc..) and created that amazing collage!! Thank you again!!!
Alright.. It's bedtime.
Good night, all!
Wow, that is really pretty, Kelly is clever! Good luck with studying, I hope it goes well on Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture, she's so creative.
ReplyDeletecool picture!
ReplyDeletegood luck with studying xxx
very artistic! ;)
ReplyDeletelove the picture!
ReplyDeleteThe picture is so cool! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love that collage. I wish I knew how to use photoshop!
ReplyDeletehey its a coolest picture....nice
ReplyDeleteCOMPLETELY understand why you need a break -- good luck studying and with the test, you'll rock it!!! i'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I know you will will kick some butt!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collage! I love making collages!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!! !:D
WOW that is soooooooo awesome! I'm pretty good with photoshop, but THIS is beyond-amazing!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm so glad you liked the cheesecake mousse :)
hey girl, i just came across your blog and i LOVE IT! i'm studying for the GRE's also. I have to take the regular ones along with the Psychology subject test. which are you taking?
ReplyDelete