Oh no :( Are you serious?! You absolutely will get past it, I know that. My friend took it a few times. I'd be happy to keep you study company, if you want. We can make dorky flashcards. On that note, email me and let's meet up this week. I'm sorry about the test. I'm thinking of you. Trust me, you'l get past it.
so sorry to hear about that but DONT TAKE IT OUT ON YOURSELF! its a tough test and you WILL pass it! it was ONE test in ONE moment in time, and is definitely no indicator of your intelligence -- keep trying and stay positive! i know it's tough but you've gotten through much worse and you'll conquer this too!
I am sure you did much better than you think! (Unless you know you score!) You are doing great and just focus on all of the positives in your life! This test is NOT AT ALL A JUDGE of the wonderful and brillant girl you really are. Take care! Peace and Love!
Aww, don't feel bad! It's always hard the first time around. Hang in there! I know lots of people who didn't do well the first time and did tons better the next time. Don't feel bad at all..not one bit!
sweetie....there's always a second chance. and things happen for a reason.....God has a perfect reason for that. it's just our job to figure out. life goes on....don't sulk up too much. you can get another test. that's okay. please smile now ;)
Don't feel too bad. I'm in my fourth year of grad school and I failed the GRE's too. They are really hard and most schools don't worry too much about your score.
Im so sorry honey. Try not to focus on not passing too much and stay focused on the future. You can always take them again. Hang in there girl and I am always here if you are in need of support
I am so sorry sweetie about GRE. But lemme tell ya one thing I have given GRE and failed at it once too and now I am in grad school. So don't beat yourself about it just rise and prepare for it with renewed energy!!Just one tip I think MOCK TESTS are the key, try giving as many as you can.
If you have any questions just shoot me an email and i'll be happy to help in any way I can. Again don't be hard on yourself!!
Sorry for being super MIA lately. Im back for good!!! :)
And im sorry about the Gre :( I know you're a super smart girl, and that you have the ambition, that if you want something badly enough, you'll do what it takes to get it!
hey, I don't know you but I was just came across this entry through a link from another blog and had to comment b/c i'm in the same place. I got 800's on the sats without trying too hard when I was in high school; I studied really hard for the GREs, took them this winter and totally bombed. i don't think I've gotten stupider since high school! don't feel too bad, I don't know what's up with that test
Hold strong girl! Know that the GRE is not what life is about -- whatever happens, it's not the end of the world. You are beautiful, motivated and talented -- so you have such a great future ahead. Take care
*HUGS* Don't let a single test bring you down. You aren't defined by a stupid test. Life isn't set by a single test. There is no failure in a fail in GRE. And there is also no success in a pass in GRE. YOU determine the outcome of your own life. Cheer up, and here's another hug for you! *HUUUGGGS!!!**
ARGHHHHHH no way! You are so much better than that stupid test, I'm sorry it's putting a damper on your spirits! I KNOW that no matter how many times you have to take it/whatever score you get, you WILL get into a great grad school and will end up doing exactly what you dream of! I LOVE YOU!! Sorry I've been soooo slow on responding to...everything...lately has been wonky. I miss you tons! I hope you feel better about the GRE, please be kind to yourself! It'll all work out!
I just stoppped by and was scanning your page and saw those terrible letters G.R.E. I am so sorry you have to take them! I just narrowly escaped taking to do them but totally feel your pain! Hang in there I failed the SATs and still am getting ready to go into my last year of undergrad and first year of grad so you WILL get there!
I am sorry of hearing about your failure. But I assure you don't get disappointed. Definitely you will succeed in your life in GRE or any other field which is kept by Almighty God. Thanks.
I’m an Italian girl with a pinch of Cajun, and a love affair with France- You’ll find me living in Paris, making homemade marinara, and still addressing groups of people as “ya’ll”. I’m a nerd who gets turned on by rambling about the brain. Parallel parking is my hobby, but I’d prefer to walk. 2008 was the year of discovery & 2009 a year of recovery (while conquering an ED). Type A but enjoy Type B Pajama days w/I Love Lucy reruns. Garlic and spice are essential. Infatuated with travel but home is truly where the heart is. Passion, laughter and lip gloss are a must. Ignorance can be left at the door. Same with beef jerky. Ketchup has to be the best condiment ever invented and mayonnaise is holding 1st place for the worst. I hate the stairmaster but I can hike the stairs of Notre Dame. FT law clerk and PT expert Mario Karts driver on N64 w/a mean Yoshi impression. Short jokes & Laffy Taffy wrappers=love. I can’t sing but I refuse to give up car karaoke. I believe being able to make a good pasta sauce is a gift. Love to cook but there's absolutely nothing wrong with a Costco samples lunch! I want to live with endless passion, wild dedication, boundless love and ED FREE!
Aw, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you. You are an amazing, brilliant girl, and I know you will succeed, no matter what the GRE says.
ReplyDeleteOh no :( Are you serious?! You absolutely will get past it, I know that. My friend took it a few times. I'd be happy to keep you study company, if you want. We can make dorky flashcards. On that note, email me and let's meet up this week. I'm sorry about the test. I'm thinking of you. Trust me, you'l get past it.
ReplyDeletehi love,
ReplyDeleteso sorry to hear about that but DONT TAKE IT OUT ON YOURSELF! its a tough test and you WILL pass it! it was ONE test in ONE moment in time, and is definitely no indicator of your intelligence -- keep trying and stay positive! i know it's tough but you've gotten through much worse and you'll conquer this too!
thinking about you!
xox
I am sure you did much better than you think!
ReplyDelete(Unless you know you score!)
You are doing great and just focus on all of the positives in your life! This test is NOT AT ALL A JUDGE of the wonderful and brillant girl you really are. Take care!
Peace and Love!
Aww, don't feel bad! It's always hard the first time around. Hang in there! I know lots of people who didn't do well the first time and did tons better the next time. Don't feel bad at all..not one bit!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
aw so sorry love! i'm sure next time you'll do great.
ReplyDeleteawww I am sorry girl, I am sure things will work out!
ReplyDeletesweetie....there's always a second chance. and things happen for a reason.....God has a perfect reason for that. it's just our job to figure out. life goes on....don't sulk up too much. you can get another test. that's okay. please smile now ;)
ReplyDeleteso sorry Elle- KEEP GOING. You totally have the ability to NAIL this thing- I have 110% faith in you xxx
ReplyDeleteDon't feel too bad. I'm in my fourth year of grad school and I failed the GRE's too. They are really hard and most schools don't worry too much about your score.
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry honey. Try not to focus on not passing too much and stay focused on the future. You can always take them again. Hang in there girl and I am always here if you are in need of support
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry sweetie about GRE. But lemme tell ya one thing I have given GRE and failed at it once too and now I am in grad school. So don't beat yourself about it just rise and prepare for it with renewed energy!!Just one tip I think MOCK TESTS are the key, try giving as many as you can.
ReplyDeleteIf you have any questions just shoot me an email and i'll be happy to help in any way I can. Again don't be hard on yourself!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Elle, try not to worry too much about it. As everyone has said it's one test, one time and I'm sure you can nail the test.
ReplyDeleteHELLO SWEETHEART!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for being super MIA lately. Im back for good!!! :)
And im sorry about the Gre :( I know you're a super smart girl, and that you have the ambition, that if you want something badly enough, you'll do what it takes to get it!
I know you can do this babygirl! Love you!
hey, I don't know you but I was just came across this entry through a link from another blog and had to comment b/c i'm in the same place. I got 800's on the sats without trying too hard when I was in high school; I studied really hard for the GREs, took them this winter and totally bombed. i don't think I've gotten stupider since high school! don't feel too bad, I don't know what's up with that test
ReplyDeleteHold strong girl! Know that the GRE is not what life is about -- whatever happens, it's not the end of the world. You are beautiful, motivated and talented -- so you have such a great future ahead. Take care
ReplyDelete*HUGS* Don't let a single test bring you down. You aren't defined by a stupid test. Life isn't set by a single test. There is no failure in a fail in GRE. And there is also no success in a pass in GRE. YOU determine the outcome of your own life. Cheer up, and here's another hug for you! *HUUUGGGS!!!**
ReplyDeleteHi I just stumbled across your blog and I love it. The header is great and I took a little inspiratin from it, I hope you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteARGHHHHHH no way! You are so much better than that stupid test, I'm sorry it's putting a damper on your spirits! I KNOW that no matter how many times you have to take it/whatever score you get, you WILL get into a great grad school and will end up doing exactly what you dream of! I LOVE YOU!! Sorry I've been soooo slow on responding to...everything...lately has been wonky. I miss you tons! I hope you feel better about the GRE, please be kind to yourself! It'll all work out!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is okay! I miss you!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to say hi and i hope you're doing well!!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI just stoppped by and was scanning your page and saw those terrible letters G.R.E. I am so sorry you have to take them! I just narrowly escaped taking to do them but totally feel your pain! Hang in there I failed the SATs and still am getting ready to go into my last year of undergrad and first year of grad so you WILL get there!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry of hearing about your failure. But I assure you don't get disappointed. Definitely you will succeed in your life in GRE or any other field which is kept by Almighty God.
ReplyDeleteThanks.