Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Following the Facebook trend...

I read an article about Facebook Random 25 things list and so here are mine:

I would love to get to know ya'll a little more so feel free to do this too!

1. I put milk on top of my ice cream.

2. I had a dream once that Oprah was rude to me and after that, her show just annoys me. ( I used to love watching it!)

3. I’m on a mission to find an old-school-skip-it with the counter! Until then, I will just enjoy my hula hoop.

4. I’m not afraid of snakes.. this is thanks to growing up with an reptile-obsessed younger brother.

5. Thanks to years of ballet, I can crack every joint in my body.. my hips are the specialty.

6.I used to live in the town next to Cameron Diaz and saw her at 7/11 one afternoon while on my daily walk with Kiki.

7. I fell asleep once during Yoga.

8. There is not a hot sauce I won’t try.

9. I want to move to France this Fall and live there for a year. My goal is to be fluent and travel, then return back for graduate school!

10. I love ketchup but its texture grosses me out… I know, I don’t get it either!

11. I still lift up my feet when driving over railroad tracks and I still hold my breath when driving through tunnels. It proves difficult when having a conversation with someone while driving!

12. I love FiberOne breaded & baked eggplant with some cream cheese, cinnamon and sugar on top...

13. I think ‘play-on-words’ are hilarious and I am usually the only one still laughing 5 minutes later. The latest one was at a Thai restaurant and the menu listed “Appe-Thai-zers”.. lol, it still makes me chuckle.

14. I can talk about the brain and neuropsychology for hours but I still slip sometimes by saying “planet world” instead of “planet earth”

15. I love wine but I don’t like being drunk.

16. I’ve been carded for cough syrup but wasn’t carded once on my 21st birthday.

17. I have a girl crush on Audrey Hepburn, Lucille Ball, Cameron Diaz and Michelle Obama.

18. But Casey Affleck, Adrien Brody, George Clooney, and Jimmy Fallon still make me weak in the knees!

19. If my kitchen were to burn down from my roommate who continuously leaves the stove on, the one appliance I would save is my electric tea kettle. I'm addicted.

20. I recently found out that my dad and I are eligible for Italian dual citizenship.. I’m still trying to convince him to find all the paperwork to make it happen!

21. In my spare time, I work as a neurofeedback tech and look at people’s brains.

22. After a traumatic trip to Sacramento once, I refuse to step foot on those small propeller planes.

23. I have a chubby pitbull mix named Kiki, who I still let sleep at the foot of my bed even though I tell people she sleeps in her own dog bed.

24. I love stale licorice.. i truely believe that this is when they've reached their prime.

25. The theme song from "Unsolved Mysteries" still creeps me out

6 comments:

  1. haha ive filled this out far too many times! i also get sooooooo freaked out by the unsolved mystery theme song!! i hate that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I'm dying, we are total soulmates on so many of these 25 things! In particular:
    *I effing love skip-it!
    *My younger bro was/is a reptile fiend too. He even had a "reptile lady" party where this kooky woman brought over TONS of reptiles and let the kids pet them. We got some weird looks from our neighbors when they saw a MASSIVE albino boa constrictor hanging out on our front lawn.
    *I creep everyone out with my joint cracking abilities. I too thank ballet and gymnastics for this special talent. I can even crack things that aren't joints (like my nose!)
    * I love wine (especially red) but I'm not a fan of feeling drunk either
    * THANK GOD for electric tea kettles! I loveeee hot water because I'm such a grandma that I prefer it to ice water
    * My mom and I can be dual citizens here and in Vietnam! She's too lazy to do the paperwork too :)

    Why are you so cool!?! Your job must be SO interesting! And psh don't be shy about letting chubby Kiki sleep in your bed, she looks like a princess who deserves nothin but the best! I'm sorry dream-Oprah ruined real-life Oprah for you...have you seen "everybody gets a humpback whale!" ? Funny stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog so wanted to say hello- I also like milk on my ice cream (it's also great mushed into cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I have filled this out before! If I get extra time over spring break, ill do it again for the blog! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely forgot about Skip-It!!! That would be so cool.

    And that eggplant dish sounds really interesting... all the flavors don't seem to really work, but maybe they do. I have actually NEVER eaten eggplant that i know of. I hate zuchinni so I have been told eggplant might not be my thing.

    I have also done one of these before, but I think I will do another for my blog sometime soon!

    It's a great idea to really get to know more random things about our blog-friends!

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a skip-it fiend! I also had a pogo stick phase :) And, my cat Leo is SUPPOSED to sleep at the end of the bed, but at some point during the night he inevitably decides to curl up around my head like a pair of cat ear muffs. He's ridiculous. Pit-bull mixes are such pretty dogs; Kiki is a adorable.

    Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete