Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8-eight-VIII


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:


1. The Hollywood Farmers Market this Saturday

2. Nap time today.

3. Traveling/moving to France

4. My PB2 order that's supposedly arriving today...

5. My tax refund check, which is going towards my very first Macbook!!

6. Going to the Blue's Festival on the river with my Dad :)

7. Being done with Grad School prep.

8. Like Stef said: Being RECOVERED! Yes, I know this can have sooo many differentmeanings/definitions, but I really hope and believe that recovery is possible for every singleone of us, and that one day (hopfully soon!) we will be HAPPY and HEALTHY!!!



8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Took 3 hours of dance classes.. My body is a bit lethargic today, as a result.

2. Bought myself new makeup from Benefit :)

3. Enjoyed a home-made carrot-apple-bran muffin for breakfast that I made a batch of the night prior

3. Got a lot of walking in.. Took Kiki on a long morning walk, walked to the mall at lunch, walked back from the mall at lunch, walked to the fridge numerous times for Fage yogurt ;)

4. Was easily talked into getting frozen yogurt after dance class... Yes it was my idea and I talked myself into it.. or I talked ED into it..

5. Looked up graduate programs for neuroscience to try and narrow down a few schools.

6. Licked bbq sauce off my fingers from my delicious bbq and black bean spinach wrap for lunch.

7. Was disappointed/annoyed when I saw that my PB2 order had not arrived yet! How long does it take to send some PB!?

8. I only did 7 things yesterday.


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Go to a ball or event where I get to wear a fancy-prom-cinderella-type dress ;) yes, it's the girly girl in me.

2. Speak French and Italian fluently. I'm alright at French but the only thing I know how to say in Italian is "Don't touch my face."

3. Move to France, marry a intelligent/whitty/funny/attractive/successful/goofy-like-me French guy and gain dual citizenship... booya!

4. Win a radioshow contest... or any contest for that matter... I dont even win contest that I host! jk...

5. Go hiking in Havasupai in the Grand Canyon this weekend.

6. Have a job that enables me to travel!

7. Get paid a professionals salary while having a college student's schedule!

8. Meet some of y'all from Blogworld!


8 Shows I Watch:

1. 30 Rock

2. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

3. Family Guy

4. The Today Show

5. Live with Regis and Kelly

6. Entourage

7. Chopped

8. GOod Eats


What's that? You want me to keep going with the list?! .... oooookkay! ;)

8 Things on the Agenda for Today:

1. My PB2 order that better be waiting at my front door when I get home!

2. Therapy Thursdays!

3. Climbing to great heights on the stairmaster before I head to my T-appt.

4. An exciting-sneaky lunch composed of Mother's Market leftover veggie-cutlet-wrap that I stole from my mom's fridge last night! dont tell her ;)

5. Finishing my letter to request a letter of recommendation! ha... a letter for a letter.

6. Plan to test a recipe I found for vegan-cookie-dough.. Thinking i'll replace the milk powder with protein powder to make cookie-dough-protein-bars.

7. Partake in some SSR on Blogworld! (Does anyone remember SSR "silent sustained reading" from grade school?! I miss those days!!)

8. Possibly order the Macbook.. i am struggling with forking over the $$ even though I know i need a new laptop!


8 Random Non-ED Things About Me:

1. I'm allergic to all food I don't like.

2. I answer to no one... Except my mom because i'm on her cell phone family plan!

3. I am very easily talked into getting frozen yogurt at any time of day.

4. I sometimes confuse "earth" with "world"

5. I used to have a really bad shoe buying addiction... Now it's just kinda-sorta bad.

6. I'm ready for a snack attack.

7. I never knew until the 3rd one, that High School Musical was a movie.

8. My brother taught me how to make sexual innuendos by adding "I bet ___" before any phrase.

8 Favorite Product Finds:

1. Everything Pretzels from TJs

2. Cilantro Jalepeno Hummus from Mother's Market

3. Tumaro Spinach Tortilla Wraps

4. Oikos Greek Yogurt

5. Stila Kitten Eye Shadow

6. B&B Works Mint lip gloss

7. Liquid Alcohol Free Stevia

8. Sunspire candy coated chocolate chips
8 Things I want to be when I grow up:

1. A teacher
2. A Traveler
3. Successful
4. Happy
5. Confident
6. Free of ED
7. Happily married
8. Fluent in another language
8 Places I'd Love to Visit:


1. New Zealand
2. Iceland
3. Croatia
4. Thailand
5. Greece
6. Southern Italy
7. Southern France
8. Egypt

That pretty much sums up today.. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I like your added eights! I can't believe none of the rest of us thought of doing recent finds, hehe. I'm allergic to a lot of foods as well. Your lists were really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lists dear! haha..when i was little, i hated peanut butter and i ate butter and jelly sandwiches instead..so i always told everyone i was allergic to peanut butter!! haha :)

    i didnt get a chance to comment on coachella..but it looks like you had a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot "Ate"!! That's the best kind of 8/eight!! haha sorry I am so corny, can't help myself! Love all the lists, hey I even got a shout out! I really hope your PB2 arrives soon, I bet the anticipation is killer! ( I don't think your bro's sexual innuendo applies in that sentence..) Vegan cookie dough protein bars? HOOK IT UP! OMG GO for the macbook! You won't regret it! I wonder why you learned "Don't touch my face?" Random, but awesome!I can TOTALLY picture you as a professor, and you're so right about the college kid's schedule but professional salary! Plus lots of nice "extras" like free gym membership, free access to office supplies, you know..the important things in life!I want to go to all the places you listed too! INTERNATIONAL ROAD TRIP HERE WE COME!

    Luv u! Hope you have a wonderful Friday, and HELLO weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you for all of those 8 lists. now i know a lot more about you ;)
    enjoyed it girl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous of coachella! Also you have to tell about how all you know in Italian is dont touch my face, that seems like such a random phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the evil b/p , but only 2 episodes in 2009 i sa great accomplishment. I had a bad episode last night as well and it's encouraging to know that you have held out for so long, you still have slip ups, but you can get over them.

    Take Care and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete