I made it through the weekend and back from Coachella in one piece! I'll post an update about it soon but want to catch up on everyone's blog first!
=) Laur
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some days, I'm fabulous. Others, I need work. In the end though, I'm Simply Me.
YEEEEE COACHELLA! I can't wait to hear all about it! I was sort of worried that you might fry to death in the intense heat....it's BOILING here and I'm pretty sure it's even hotter in Indio! Madness! <3
ReplyDeletecongrats for making it back in one pice! haha!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to read your update!
welcome back- can't wait for update :D
ReplyDeletehey elle,
ReplyDeletei just found your blog and i read your introduction. i took a moduel on neuroscience in uni and i loved it. your story sounds really interesting. i will come back here more often to see how you're doing.
have a lovley day and hope to hear from you
xxx